At SupportUkraineNow, we are raising funds to support leaders of social initiatives working locally in Ukraine.
Experts in our network are offering private consultations to clients and support our fundraising efforts.
Clients can book a consultation with the experts, and contribute to a social cause by donating to our campaign.
Check out the experts offering consultations in areas of product marketing, AI, climate, org innovation, community building, e-learning, and more:
🪴 What cause are you supporting?
War in Ukraine has been going on for a year. Governments, international organisations, and volunteers are working to provide an immediate response. At the same time, long-term goals are still “on pause”, and small local initiatives are underfunded. We are bridging this gap.
SUN Leaders Program is a 6-months Fellowship Program for young leaders of social projects in Ukraine.
We support Ukrainians working on projects in the spheres of education, healthcare, entrepreneurship, equality, sustainable cities, and EU integration of Ukraine.
Concept validation: our partners Leaders Fund ran a similar program in 2019-2020. The previous three fellows supported were able to scale their project nationwide and impact 240,000 people, win grants, hire new team members, launch a social enterprise, and partner with the government and businesses. After the Program, one of the leaders started working for WHO in Ukraine, another got shortlisted in BBC book contest.
We provide them with:
- 💶 financial assistance — so leaders can focus on their project, and not have to work three jobs;
- 🙌 mentorship and network — for leaders to grow their projects and help more people on the ground.
We are fundraising €300,000 to run SUN Leaders Program for 50 leaders and their projects in 2023.
About SupportUkraineNow and our results
At Support Ukraine Now, we are a community of Ukrainian and international activists. Our mission is to engage the network of leaders in supporting Ukraine. We started as an informational platform, and turned into an ecosystem of diverse projects in the civil sector, economy, diplomacy, and welfare. Our current focus is supporting leaders working on the ground in Ukraine.
SupportUkraineNow is initiated by Global Shapers Hubs in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv), and supported by the Global Shapers Community and the World Economic Forum.
📊 SupportUkraineNow results
Since the beginning of full-scale war, here’s how we were able to help:
- 💻 Over 2M people visited supportukrainenow.org, our online-guide on how foreigners can help Ukraine, and donated over €1M to projects supporting Ukraine.
- 🦺 Fundraised for, purchased and sent to the frontlines 187 bulletproof vests. One of those vests saved a person’s life.
- 🏥 €100K worth of medicine distributed to Ukrainian hospitals.
- ❤️🩹 Mental health support for 400 people.
- 🏢 Published a report on work and migration.
- 🎤 Delegation to the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland in 2022 and 2023.
- supportukrainenow.org online-guide on different ways how foreigners can help Ukraine. Donating, signing petitions, sending humanitarian aid, hosting Ukrainian refugees, hiring Ukrainians — every bit of help matters. Since February 25 2022, over 2M people visited our website, and donated over €1M to projects supporting Ukraine. To make this happen, we engaged 50+ Ukrainian volunteers and 100+ international volunteers, gathered and organized information in our guide, translated it into 40 languages and localized information to different countries.
- Bulletproof vests campaign. We launched a crowdfunding campaign and raised €55,000. With the money we purchased 187 bulletproof vests and delivered them to the frontlines. In the first months we learned that one of those vests saved a person’s life. This one fact is worth all the efforts we put into our work.
- Medical aid. Our partners in Munich raised €100K and purchased medicine. SUN volunteers on the ground helped distribute medicine to Ukrainian hospitals.
- Mental health support channel. We launched a channel on telegram, and for several months posted daily tips on dealing with trauma. 400 people benefited from this content.
- Report on work and migration. To assist the situation around the migration wave, we’ve conducted a research of the relevant challenges and opportunities in employment.
- Delegation to the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland in 2022 and 2023. We represented Ukraine and SupportUkraineNow.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach us at [email protected].
Thank you for being there for Ukrainian people