Write to your local MP

This can be a way to lobby the British government to place further sanctions on the Russian government and its associates. You can get in touch with your local MP via email or post to their constituency address. Instructions on how to get in touch can be found on parliament.uk.

What to ask?

  • Provide Ukrainians a refugee status in the UK
  • Provide humanitarian and financial help
  • Provide additional sanctions and ban all the relationships with Russian authorities

Instructions on how to write: here.