Support Ukraine Now (SUN) provides the most effective help to Ukraine, in immediate response and rebuilding, by enabling foreigners (individuals and organizations) to help. We started as an information platform, and turned into an ecosystem of diverse projects in the
economic, diplomacy, and welfare spheres.
- Economy: to support Ukrainian businesses;
- Diplomacy: to promote the image of Ukraine;
- Welfare: to assist displaced Ukrainians by localizing information for different countries.
Initiated by Global Shapers Hubs in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv) and supported by the Global Shapers Community
Born out of the World Economic Forum, the Global Shapers Community is a network of inspiring young people under the age of 30 working together to address local, regional, and global challenges. With more than 14,000 members, the Global Shapers Community spans 456 city-based hubs in 150 countries.
Find out more in our presentation:
Join the movement
- The war in Ukraine and its aftermath will last for years and will touch many countries
- Activists and volunteers are one of the core pillars of the emergency response
- Collaboration between young leaders is essential for a brighter future
- We strive for sustainable, measurable and inclusive governance to reach our goals
- We’re inviting Social Entrepreneurs, Impact Investors, Donors, and Activists to work on this and help Ukraine
Reasons to Work with Us
10k Leaders Network
A wide international network of Global Shapers Community through 450+ hubs and part of World Economic Forum community
Long-lasting connections with Ukrainian civil society, business, and government communities. Supported by the Communications department of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
Can effectively address diverse requests from international partners and meet the needs of Ukrainians
A professional and dynamic team with diverse expertise and background joined the effort to develop fast and creative solutions to help Ukraine
Email us: [email protected]
If you know more ways or resources to help Ukraine, reach out to us through our support chat (bottom right blue button) and we’ll get back to you. Also, open to any questions =)