Many Ukrainians have lost their jobs because of war. As a company, you can support Ukrainians through offering remote job opportunities or a relocation package. As individuals, you can help by offering mentorship and career coaching to Ukrainian specialists. Scroll down for relevant resources.
Report: How to create better labor market conditions for migrant Ukrainians
In continuation of our project "Future of work" we conduct studies on the future to create better solutions for today. This year (2022) war in Ukraine lead to a migration of 16M+ people (internally and externally). Most of them are women with kids.
💼 Post a job, view talent
- Job Aid for Ukrainian Refugees Supports people who had to leave their country. We want to bring jobseekers and employers together to support the integration into the European labor market and to bring back financial security. https://www.jobaidukraine.com
- Imagine Ukraine Sign up as a hiring partner and post your open jobs: https://joinimagine.typeform.com/to/aR6HH2fq
- Jobs4Ukr Hire refugees from Ukraine to help them rebuild their lives. https://jobs4ukr.com/employers
- UA Talents A platform which connects you with Ukrainian talents: https://www.uatalents.com/#hero1
- Companies with relocation, freelance, job seekers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vaAqB1AmkDYWo8ernP353S_DWexViaORRn58YWRXPdU/edit#gid=540521221
- 🔬 Hire Academics and Students Share available science positions for Ukrainian academics and students in your universities and laboratories: https://scienceforukraine.eu
🤝 Provide mentorship / career coaching
Imagine Ukraine Sign up as a volunteer coach: https://joinimagine.typeform.com/to/y6NDp3p9
Email us: [email protected]
If you know more ways or resources to help Ukraine, reach out to us through our support chat (bottom right blue button) and we’ll get back to you. Also, open to any questions =)